Sishuo Chen (陈思硕) is a master student of Center for Data Science, Peking University, advised by Prof. Xu Sun (孙栩). He received his bachelor’s degree in computer science and a double bachelor’s degree in economics from Peking University in July 2021. Currently, he is working on the research topics about natural language processing and trustworthy machine learning.
2021 - Now
Master student of Center for Data Science, Peking University
- Major: Data Science
- Tutor: Prof. Xu Sun (孙栩)
- Group: Language Computing and Machine Learning Group (LANCO)
2017 - 2021
- 2019.7-2020.5, Research intern at Megvii Research (Face++)
- 2020.8-2021.3, Data mining intern at the user profile team of Bytedance
Translation as Cross-Domain Knowledge: Attention Augmentation for Unsupervised Cross-Domain Segmenting and Labeling Tasks, Ruixuan Luo, Yi Zhang, Sishuo Chen and Xu Sun, Findings of EMNLP 2021 Paper Code
- Feature Space Singularity for Out-of-Distribution Detection, Haiwen Huang, Zhihan Li, Lulu Wang, Sishuo Chen, Xinyu Zhou and Bin Dong, published at the Workshop on Artificial Intelligence Safety 2021 (SafeAI 2021) co-located with AAAI 2021 Paper Code
- More works under review, to be released
- Award for Scientific Research at Peking University, 2018-2019 and 2019-2020
- The Third Prize of Peking Univeristy Scholarship, 2019-2020
- Teaching assistant for Introduction to Computation, directed by Prof. Qi Su
- Peking University admissions volunteer in Fujian
- 2021-07: I graduated from Peking University with a bachelor’s degree in computer science and a double bachelor’s degree in economics.
- 2021-11: I organized a group night run attended by thousands of students at Peking University to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Angela Zhang’s debut.